Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sick day

Hey everyone, it's Jessa here and I'm super bored because I have the flu! I had to stay home from school! I think I got it because mom's sick too and we all live in the same room so it makes sense to me! Anyway my throat is super soar, and I've been coughing but I won't go into detail because well, that's kinda gross! So today I was at home and it was almost lunch, when guess who came home! Megan! Mega's so annoying when she's sick because she doesn't feel sick! apparently she was but by the time she got home she wasn't sp she dedicated her afternoon to bugging me and trying to get me to do stuff with her! Too bad all I wanted to do was sleep! She was all "Jess wanna go outside?" and "Jess can I borrow your laptop PUH-LEEEEES?????" and even "Jess I really, really, really, really wanna go skiing!" Too bad the snow is gone! Even though she's the middle child, she still acts like the baby! It's so annoyong!!!! Ever since Lynlee got home, she's been feeling some symptoms too, and I'm not even better yet! I really hope that we aren't all home tomorrow! That would be awful! Who would bring home my homework???
- Jessa

4 comments:

  1. Too bad for you I'm so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!SOUNDS LIKE MY HOUSE WHEN I AM SICK TO BAD I AM THE YOUNGEST AND MY SIS IS WAY MORE LIKE A BABY THAN ME!:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Oh I hate it when I am sick because of my sister, it wrecks the rest of the day! Or for how long i'm sick!
    Could you please check out my blog
    Thanks!
    http://nickiandkristen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks, and i feel your pain. My sisters act the EXACT same way D:
    I hate it :/
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete